The Default Improved resource pack fills the Minecraft world with new designs and fresh textures to improve your visual gaming experience. The developer was a true fan of Vanilla Minecraft and didn’t want to make too many adjustments to the game due to the classic nature of the design. Instead, they took those classic textures and game elements and improve them visually. Now, the game runs at a higher resolution with more premium graphics to enjoy. The textures are less blocky and now have become smoother and more refined as the developer had intended. Add on some shader mods to improve the world lighting, shadows, and more to really get the most out of your Minecraft experience with the Default Improved resource pack.
DTI: Default Textures Improved — Screenshots & Video
DTI: Default Textures Improved — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
The dyes look like maplestory potions :3
Update, thanks you!