The American Revolution Resource Pack is situated in the period of the American Revolution and enlivened by Assassins Creed 3, the pack turns into a base for numerous mods and maps to be suggested to it to make a gigantic Role Playing amusement in Minecraft. The resource pack was made so as to pass the feel of the past time and give an astonishing play through utilizing maps and Balkon’s Weapon Mod which had particular textures intended for it. The composition pack was based around a storyline. The principle character is an American fighter ensuring his village, from incalculable guards of the restriction. The resistance are the swarms and they were texturized with English men’s guard suits.
American Revolution Changelog v2.1:
- The complete redesign of all GUI, Now sporting the blue, triangular look of Animus 3.0.
- The addition of credits, including who helped make the American Revolution, and a quote from Israel Putnam, a Patriot commander from the times.
- Tweaked the splashes.
- Updated the redesigned cobblestone to dispensers, hoppers and pistons.
- Revamped the stone bricks.
- Included more 1.6.2 items, including Trapped Chests and Charcoal.
- Added more Alternates for customization.
- The hood icon has been added.
- Tweaked Mojang loading screen.
- Tweaked the Title image.
- Redesigned the experience point.
- General Bug Fixes.
- Redesigned the Wooden and Stone Tomahawks, looking like the ones from ACIII. Alternate Tomahawks can now be found in the alternates folder. Idea from Theborris223.
- Fixed the Clock.
- Re-Added the cave ambient sounds.
- Redesigned Main Menu Background.
- Download this resource pack for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Open Start menu, type in search box: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Move .zip file in resource packs folder
- Run minecraft and select this pack in Options menu