SkyrimCraft Resource Pack is coming with a resolution of 128×128. Skyrimcraft updates the textures of the pieces, crowds, things, craft, and defensive layer so far to look like Skyrim. It updates protection to look like Skyrim Armor (sample: Diamond looks like Daedric), things look like Skyrim things (illustration: Diamond Sword resembles a Daedric Sword), swarms look like Skyrim hordes (case: Ender Dragon looks like Alduin), and the landscape (pieces) makes the planet look Skyrim-Like. The woods and stone textures are all significantly and wonderfully more natural and everything else looks simply enchanting. Right away if there is no furtherer due, I suppose now is the ideal time for you folks to download it and look at what amount of work the designer has done this resource pack! In the event that you ask me, its truly awesome.
SkyrimCraft Changelog v1.9.1:
- Fixed the Moss Stone Texture
- Temporarily changed the Zombie texture back to default due to texture glitches
- Currently unfinished textures are still the original minecraft textures, but will change in the next couple updates
- Now fully compatible with 1.7.4
- Patch with MCPather or Optifine.
- Download Skyrim texture pack
- Move .zip file in %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Open minecraft
- Go to Options => Resource Packs button
- Select SkyrimCraft pack
- Have fun, enjoy!