Runescape Resource Pack is similar to the diversion. Do you all know Runescape? An aggregate epic diversion that just the individuals with cash could play around with it until the end of time, however individuals without cash will additionally have a ton of fun yet will inevitably hit the hay playing it. This resource pack swaps the universe of minecraft with the universe of runescape in the minecraft way (the pixel way). This resource pack was intended for you to have the ability to escapade in the realm of runescape in minecraft and obviously without non part pieces! Provided that you have tried runescape sometime recently, you will realize that runescape’s planet is an universe of obscure animals like Rat a size of a bovine and mythical beasts that could gag you with their breath. This is the primary excuse for why this mod is so cool since it brings about a noticeable improvement put for individuals who affections adventuring and seeing dream stuffs like old unpleasant trees, epic villages and stuff.
Runescape Changelog v5.6:
- Compatible with 1.7.4
- Added new textures for stained glass and red sand
- Slightly modified glass and pane textures
- Added texture for new minecart with command block
- Updated GUI arrow and stat icon textures
It is no longer compulsory to patch Minecraft in order to use HD resource packs, but it is still recommended to use MC Patcher HD fix. This resource pack makes use of the Custom Colors and Random Mobs mods which are available with MC Patcher, and are necessary for the modification of the colours of maple (birch) trees, red topaz (redstone), potions etc.
- Download Runescape Resource Pack on 16x, 32x, 64x or 128x for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Open Start, type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks in search bar
- Move in resourcepacks zip file of this resource pack (don’t UNZIP!)
- Download & Install MCPatcher
- Open minecraft and select this pack in Options/Resource Packs