Pamplemousse is a WIP resource pack which plans to reenact the look and feel of a HD surface pack, inside a reduced 16×16 bundle. It mixes effortlessness with multifaceted nature keeping in mind the end goal to make a smooth, clean, and alert gaming background.
The subject of Pamplemousse is based around cutting edge outline and structural engineering, yet, it still holds an extremely customary style. This takes into consideration making anything you might like, without needing to utilize different surface packs. You need to raise a current home? Go ahead, it will look incredible! You need to stay classy and manufacture a palace? That being said, that will look otherworldly moreover! The surface pack is very functional on the grounds that there are numerous players who can’t appreciate Minecraft to the full potential with new composition packs because of low fps and high slack. This resource pack is an approach to sort the problem.
The resource pack is very functional in light of the fact that there are numerous players who can’t get a charge out of Minecraft to the full potential with new surface packs because of flat fps and high slack. This surface pack is an approach to sort the issue. Something else that i very get a charge out of about it, is that it stays devoted to the minecraft orginial resource pack by supporting a 16×16 determination. It is amazingly amusing to play with and it is especially suitable for individuals with slower machines that can’t run a percentage of the “reasonable” resource packs without lag.
Pamplemousse 1.7.9 Resource Pack Main Feature
- Pamplemousse is designed for a resolution of 16×16, with a modern style and very pleasant.
- This pack simulates very well as a resource pack which is the make on resolution of 64×64.
- This texture pack does not require an HD Patcher!
Pamplemousse 1.7.9 Resource Pack Changelog
- This resource pack has been updated for Minecraft 1.7.9 and it works very well on this release.
How to install Pamplemousse 1.7.9 Resource Pack
- Download this resource pack file in .zip format.
- Go to your .minecraft folder by typing in %appdata% into the search bar
- Moved .zip file in the folder .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Enjoy and play!