The Pamplemousse resource pack uses refreshed block designs to bring a simplistic and smooth visual experience to Minecraft. All blocks have less flashy textures and designs, but are still recognizable enough when playing. The developers have stated that this resource pack is designed specifically for Minecraft architects and designers. Many of the details and best features of this resource pack lie within the designs of the building blocks. Many of the best textures are found within the home or base you build, with many of the interior design blocks being improved greatly. This give a whole new level of design immersion to your Minecraft experience which is most likely unachievable with the Vanilla version of the game. While many of these textures are refreshed and new, with immense detail, it is a real feat of the developers to make this resource pack run for the default 16x resolution Minecraft version. This means that gamers will experience little to no changes in-game performance when playing with the Pamplemousse resource pack.
Pamplemousse — Screenshots
Pamplemousse — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.