Nostalgia Craft resource pack is just … wonderful! Oh, the nostalgia! Now you are available to experience what vanilla minecraft means but in a special way, a way based on the new minecraft 1.6 technology. The best part of the new version of the pack are the updates that the developer made, so he tried to make everything like you were playing the oldest version of minecraft. But there’s only one thing that make the difference, and that’s the details that are evolving with every update, because the only thing that is bringing back from the past are the colors. I’d say for those individuals who loathe what the Mojang group has done to the default surface pack, this Nostalgia-Craft resource pack will carry you to that splendid stunning green lush universe of Minecraft. It is really worth a strive for both old and new players just to know the feel and know how Minecraft was like in alpha form.
NostalgiaCraft Changelog v1.7:
- UPDATE: New better tall grass and shrub colors (by ElementalChaos)
- UPDATE: Updated for 1.7 Choose if you want pre-1.7 cobble or not.
- Open Minecraft Launcher, log in and make click on Play button
- Now, go to Options -> Resource Packs button, make click on this button
- Again, you have Open resource pack folder button, click on this button
- Drag NostalgiaCraft1.6_Normal_4.zip in the window that has opened
- Close the window and in list of resource packs you have this pack now
- Select this pack and go to Play!