Hawkpack resource pack for Minecraft 1.7.2 is a resource pack made by the visionary haakonhawk and it comes with a resolution of 32×32. This resource pack’s point, provided that you will, is to make Minecraft look all the more stylishly satisfying yet not through the utilization of sensible surfaces. This will give Minecraft a smooth, expert look that will perform enormously whatsoever perspective proportions. A number of the textures that have been utilized are overall made, also successive upgrades and bug fixes. Assuming that you are searching for a straightforward, robust and solid resource pack then I suggest the hawkpack texture pack! One of the primary characteristics of this surface pack is the movement through quality. Case in point, the surface for a jewel sword is recognizably distinctive to that of a wooden sword. Unlike numerous composition packs in which just the shade updates, the Hawkpack Resource Pack sacrificial stones the entire look.
One of the fundamental positives is the visionaries devotion to this pack, starting now he has invested three months of work and he has arranged numerous redesigns for the what’s to come! This resource pack is additionally completely overhauled to Minecraft 1.7.2 and could be introduced for both customer and server!
Hawkpack Changelog beta v1.7:
- Added texture to slime ball
- Added texture to snowball
- Added texture to magma cream
- Added texture to cookie
- Added custom skies
- Added 5 more custom splashes.
- Changed thumbnail
- Fixed; horse health doesn’t load
- Fixed mycelium side
- Fixed; connected textures doesn’t work with Optifine
- Support for 1.7.2
- Download Hawkpack texture pack, below
- Open search bar and type in “%appdata%”
- Press enter!
- Enter the folder named “.minecraft”
- Enter the folder “Resourcepacks”
- Paste the zip file you just downloaded into the texturepack folder!
Recommended steps: ( You don’t have to do this! )
- Download and install “Optifine“
- Download and install “Shaderpacks”