The HawkPack is designed to exceed the standard Minecraft game design by creating new realistic textures and appearances for the game. Using a new level of detail and higher resolutions, every texture appears much more detailed and beautiful to the eye. Additionally, the developer used a new level of saturation on all of the color designs for the textures to bring a new level of atmospheric light into the game. This is a HD resource pack, but it is only scaled up to the 32x version of Minecraft. This is more demanding than the default 16x version, but will not have drastic performance differences than the native version. Some gamers might experience difficulties playing at higher resolutions, but this is certainly a beautifully designed pack that is worth a try. Add on some lighting and shadow shaders to improve the game visuals.
HawkPack — Screenshots
HawkPack — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.