Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon resource pack is the second version of a classic resource pack with cartoon styling. This was one of the most popular original cartoonish resource packs, and now, with this new version, many of the game’s elements have been upgraded and improved to provide even more cartoon fun. The bright coloring, soft textures, and drawn designs of the terrain blocks vastly improve the gaming experience within the Minecraft world. Apart from the terrain, you will find adjustments in the textures of the sky and many other direct visual elements. Frenden was the original designer of the resource pack, but then passed the work on to Meringue to complete the work for the community. These are two devoted developers that are working hard to provide outstanding cartoonish worlds for gamers to enjoy. This resource pack is optimized for the native 16x resolution version of Minecraft, meaning that anyone can play with the amazing visuals from this resource pack.
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon — Screenshots & Video
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.