Gerudoku Faithful resource pack is very well done and original style. It is made with a resolution of 32×32 and updated for Minecraft 1.7.2. To run this resource pack in HD you need installed MCPatcher or Optifine HD . The author for Gerudoku Faithful is Dangeresque486 and invite you view below to watch a video review, pictures in game, installation tutorial and download link for this resource pack. Everything is simply stunning. With its marginally old England style cobblestone and its pleasant water, this composition pack will make your heart avoid a thumped. The main awful thing I need to say is that the hordes could be enhanced by making them not so inconspicuously distinctive. one of the things that i cherish generally about surface packs is the way that they [usually] change the look of the amusement totally. However with this one, i can’t say the same for the crowds in this one.
Gerudoku Faithful Changelog v5.3:
- Added 1.7 Textures
- Make sure you install Minecraft 1.7.2 and new launcher.
- Download MCPatcher HD!
- Download Gerudoku Faithful.zip, below.
- Extracting archive that you download in “AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks”
- Open MCPatcher launcher and make click on “Patch” button.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and make click on Play
- Now you’re in the normal menu Minecraft
- Now, go to “Options …” button and make click on he.
- Now you have a button “Resource Packs”, click on it and select the desired texture pack.