The SilverMines resource pack is filled with new textures and block designs to give a more comfortable and immersive Minecraft gameplay experience. This resource pack is filled with outstanding new textures for every block. These are based off of the default textures of the Vanilla version of Minecraft, but they are refreshed to give a new vibe to the Minecraft world. The designs are all made at a higher resolution, so the game looks smoother and cleaner as you venture through the Minecraft world. There is a level of realism that is added to the game from the new textures. You will find that mobs and other in-game details have been adjusted as well. The mobs are scarier and the animals have a whole new level of outstanding detail. This resource pack is designed at the 64x resolution level for Minecraft.
SilverMines — Screenshots & Video
SilverMines — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.