The Nagareru resource pack reinvents the Minecraft world into a Japanese-styled game. The atmosphere of the game is improved to look like feudal Japan with improvement to many of the default textures and shading effects for the game. The new textures are improved upon in order to give that Japanese-Esque atmosphere that many gamers know and love. With popular ancient Japanese-style games becoming popular around the world, Minecraft fans are looking to add some of that inspiration into their own game. The developers of the Nagareru resource pack have taken the initiative to add in a wide range of Japanese style designs to improve the visual immersion of the game. One of the best features of this resource pack is the fresh paintings and decorations that can be used for home decoration.
Nagareru — Screenshots
Nagareru — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.