The Agito Animated resource pack is unique in so many ways. From the hard work of the developer, all of the textures are animated to move and provide some sort of animation for you to enjoy. From the grass, to swords and other tools, there is a flood of new animations for the game. Because animating Minecraft takes a lot of time and effort, there are few resource packs that include these features. The Agito Animated resource pack is designed entirely for an animation of all aspects of the game. Bring Minecraft to life with astounding new animations and more with the assistance of this movement-based resource pack. There is also an amazing new GUI system that is included in this resource pack. In terms of the textures of blocks, you can expect that these all look like the default textures from Vanilla Minecraft.
Agito Animated — Screenshots & Video
Agito Animated — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.