TouhouCraft is a resource pack that brings in the exciting elements of Japanese styling into Minecraft. This resource pack stays true to many of the default features and details of Vanilla Minecraft, while adding in many small adjustments and changes to the game world. There are some major adjustments to the game outside of the visual elements and coloring of this resource pack. The developer has changed many of the audio and UI features of the game too. Some of the items and weapons have also be remade to provide a more unique visual experience when using tools. There are many unique media aspects packed into the TouhouCraft resource pack. This resource pack is optimized for the 32x resolution version of Minecraft. This is certainly a more low-key resource pack that you can enjoy without making big adjustments to your game.
TouhouCraft — Screenshots
TouhouCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.