The Kaipo resource pack is a simple, yet functional RPG resource pack for Minecraft. Explore more of the game’s RPG elements with these upgraded textures that will improve the overall gameplay experience. Many famous RPGs are known to have very basic elements and designs so you can focus on the objectives and battles ahead. In order to make the most of the RPG elements of Minecraft, the developers of the Kaipo resource pack have added a flood of new, but simple elements into the game to give you a feeling of being an RPG hero. You will find that many of the textures of blocks have changed from their familiar Vanilla styles to becoming more comical and cartoonish like many famous RPG games. Additionally, the designs of these resource packs are representative of a fantasy world, with many fantasy elements being added into the Minecraft universe through the Kaipo resource pack.
Kaipo — Screenshots
Kaipo — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.