DustyCraft is a slightly realistic and themed resource pack that shares elements from other famous games. This resource pack has a slight fantasy and medieval tone to it, making for a fun new atmosphere within your world. Minecraft players might be familiar to a similar mining and survival game called Terraria. The games have a similar feeling with art styles that are somewhat similar. The creators of DustyCraft have combined the elements of the two games to ensure that there is a welcome common-ground between them. You will find that many of the textures and designs of the resource pack appear similar to Vanilla Minecraft while adding a new level of detail and precision to designs. It was the goal of the designers of DustyCraft to bring in fresh designs to improve the gameplay experience. Mobs have also received a welcome design refresh, with new appearances for all.
Dustycraft — Screenshots & Video
Dustycraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.