WillPack Resource Pack deserves all the credit for the original design and clean it holds! This texture pack is updating for Minecraft 1.8 and is created at 32×32 HD resolution. It was designed by William Malo, hence the name of this pack! For this resource pack, you need install MCPatcher HD or Optifine HD for run a HD resolution pack and invite you view below to watch a video review, pictures in game, installation tutorial and download link for this resource pack. As I have recently sayd, The Willpack Resource Pack is a HD resource pack that will take your hearts. The surface pack will make the planet look so much ravishing. The smooth and delicate nature of the composition pack flawlessly shows the wonderful view of the Minecraft planet. This surface pack adds a brighter tone to everything on the planet. This will without a doubt be extremely ameliorating. The determination of the surface pack is 32×32. When you attempt this surface pack, you are never set to alter your mind.
- Slab connect top
- Oak logs
- Gravel randomness
- Temporary 1.7.10 log textures
- Temporary 1.7.10 plank textures
- Acacia plank horizontal connect
- Big oak plank horizontal connect
- Make sure you install Minecraft 1.8 and new launcher.
- Download MCPatcher HD!
- Download Willpack texture pack .zip file, below.
- Extracting archive that you download in “AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks”
- Open MCPatcher launcher and make click on “Patch” button.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and make click on Play
- Now you’re in the normal menu Minecraft
- Now, go to “Options …” button and make click on he.
- Now you have a button “Resource Packs”, click on it and select the desired texture pack.