R3D.Craft Resource Pack is a high-res surface pack that might be connected to the amusement, Minecraft. In view of the default surface that sticks this amusement, R3D.Craft improves the missing authenticity, with amazing compositions, smoother color transitions, smooth shapes, shadows, lighting, missing parts in addition to such a great deal more. This composition is made for the individuals who look for additional quality in-diversion, additionally need to keep the default plan and feeling. Subsequently, this composition tries to stay near the default manifestation, by matching the right colors and implication of shape. You can record in-amusement footage while utilizing R3D.Craft as long as you credit me legitimately in the depiction (ex: let’s plays, artistic motion pictures, audits, and so on). You can utilize all logos, pictures, wallpapers and other graphical work joined with R3D.Craft (not the genuine surface), uninhibitedly, as long as you credit legitimate holder. You can likewise change the graphical work after your craving, yet in any case you have to credit. You can modify / change / alter R3D.Craft in any case you like, as long as you keep it secretly. Movies and screenshots are permitted to impart planet wide, yet just when you credit me fittingly for the compositions. In spite of the fact that you change this composition pack, you have still no rights to claim the adjusted surface as yours.
On the midsection, it would appear that you overlaid a tranlucent bit of wood on top of the default surface with some grain. Also, there are loads of different packs that do similiar things. Like vanilla hd. So, this isn’t that exceptional, yet has a considerable measure of potential assuming that you were to put a novel touch on it. You know why I’m cherishing this? Since it has that weathered HD sackboy sort feel. it doesn’t make me think excessively of the og minecraft composition. This is more than you doing overlays this is some genuine fine art you have made.
R3D.Craft Changelog v1.7:
- Added Dirt/Grass
- Added Gravel
- Added Stone
- Added Regular and Mossy Cobblestone
- Added Wooden Planks
- Added Wood & Dark Wood
- Added all Wool Colors
- Added TNT
- Added Bricks
- Added Farmland
- Added Sand & Snow
- Ready for Minecraft 1.7.4
How to install R3D.Craft Resource Pack?
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine and install!
- Download R3D.Craft resource pack, below.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your resource packs folder in %appdata%/.minecraft
- When you have located your resource packs folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It is usually named something like: [x.x.x] R3D CRAFT 512×512 (xx%).