The Smoothic resource pack creates a softer visual experience for the Minecraft world with new textures for blocks and a fresh new color palette. It might not seem like much, but the colors used for blocks can greatly improve the atmosphere of the game world. With the fresh new visual elements and extremely soft textures of each block, gamers will enjoy the inviting and bright new game world to explore. The textures were designed from scratch, but do have some influence from Vanilla Minecraft. The world might appear more cartoonish or soft due to the coloring and art style used by the developer. Regardless of which biome you explore, you will find that the terrain is overhauled to give a fresh new visual experience. Exploring has new added benefits thanks to the soft and beautiful visuals created by the developers of the Smoothic Resource Pack. This particular resource pack is easy to run because it is optimized for the 16x version of Minecraft, which is the default version. At this resolution, anyone that can play Vanilla Minecraft will be able to run this resource pack easily.
Smoothic — Screenshots & Video
Smoothic — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
Personally, I think this would probably only look good with shaders. Otherwise I think it might be a little too… I don’t know, I just think it’d be good with shaders. XD
wheres the download?
Here is a mirror in case the Dropbox link is broken: http://bit.ly/15YbkOr