ModernCraft Resource Pack is truly in the age we are existing now is known as the Modern age. Really cutting edge stands for “in time” or “the present”. Have you ever seen a current house? Ordinarily its white and a square molded house. Also likewise high-engineering things inside. However for Minecraft, Modern is just Modern no compelling reason to be that high-tech. All those dream and excellent textures might as well now stand aside for the moderncraft have come! Provided that you cherish dream, why not attempt altering your perspective into something reasonable? Present day? You have seen numerous packs about the what’s to come, the past, fantasy (as said before), masterful, and numerous more sorts. Anyway I have never seen one about the up to date life of we individuals. All things considered, in any event I have seen, this pack is great and you should definitely have it!
Alpha version of pack released, above. It doesn’t have the full feature set that the full pack will have, but people seem very interested in the pack so far, so I’m giving it out.
ModernCraft Changelog v1.7:
- New textures for all 1.7 items, woods, stained glass, and flowers
- Completely new, lighter pallet for existing and new textures
- Smoother, more streamlined redesigns of most textures
- Connected textures for Glowstone, Burning Furnaces, and for some Stained Glass
- Completely new stone bricks, cactus, hardened clay, wool, and flowers
- Villager textures
- Completely new and streamlined Guis for creative, survival, and menus
- Hundreds of other features