The ModernCraft resource pack, also known as Moderna HD, is well known for its high-definition modern Minecraft textures. All building blocks and environmental blocks have been redesigned to provide a more realistic design experience. The key elements of this resource pack are found within the design and building aspects of the game. Now, creative players can build intricate buildings that reflect modern, real-life designs. There are few unique features of this resource pack apart from its creative design of textures. Many of the blocks replicate the style of Vanilla Minecraft. This resource pack is developed for the 32x version of Minecraft, making it slightly more demanding than the default 16x version of the game. The ModernCraft resource pack brings out the inventive spirit in designers and Minecraft architects. This is the ideal resource pack for gamers that like to build unique buildings and bases within their Minecraft world.
ModernCraft — Screenshots & Video
ModernCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.