Flow’s HD Resource Pack by Lukolaz, the developer, has everything! The moment I clicked on the discussion string my psyche was totally passed up the smoothness and unpredictability of every single surface.
This is a 128×128 resource pack (so made for sensibly exceptional PC) that takes the thought that minecraft doesn’t need to look coarse and 8-digit. It can look polished, smooth and practically flawless. All aspects of Flow’s HD works with the Minecraft planet; if you’re mining in a profound sinkhole or adventuring in a wonderful mountain extent you will have 10 times as much fun in light of the fact that everything looks far better.
The GUI additionally look dazing. Your toolbar is so glossy and impeccable. You can truly see the hours of work Fettgondel has put into this bit of artowork. He bases the resources from the genuine yet makes them substantially more impeccable and gleaming while as of now fitting with the vanilla minecraft experience.
I swear up and down to you that you will be passed up Flow’s HD. I wish I could sit here for a considerable length of time on close expounding on every and every living soul of the resource pack; about how impeccable, efficient, glossy and over all staggering they are. Meanwhile you’ll simply need to take my word for it and take a gander at.
Flow’s HD Changelog v1.7:
- Complete finished textures for all blocks and items in Minecraft 1.7.2
- A few bug fixes
- Texture changes (Making Golden carrots actually golden)
- Biome coloring fixes
Also, depending on whether it is done or not, a 64x version is in the process which i hope to release shortly.
- Download Flow’s HD texture pack in .zip file, below.
- Install Optifine HD or MCPatcher HD, because this pack is in HD, 128×128.
- Run Minecraft, go to Resource Packs button and make click on Open Resource Pack Folder button.
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- Now you can select this pack from the list of resource packs installed.