Dustycraft is a 32×32 surface resource pack that was initially discharged in September 2010. The pack has a quite large amount of part and accompanies some custom swarm surfaces. Dustycraft Texture Pack might be said as one of the “best” aesthetic compositions ever constructed in the minecraft composition pack world history! It includes you new compositions for creepers, for your pieces, for your recreations, and fundamentally it turned everything to craftsmanship… now not long from now he thought of “an alternate” delightful symbolization in which transformed minecraft into a just about hd 3d round of history! This composition pack is basically proposed by me myself since I adored it to my heart content and accept me you won’t squander your time downloading this mod on the grounds that its completely worth the time. Download this right now and don’t waste any more time because as soon as you realize how good this pack is, you will play minecraft for the rest of the month.
Dustycraft Changelog v1.7:
- Update for MC 1.7.X
How to install Dustycraft Resource Pack?
- Install MCPatcher to allow for HD textures
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Dustycraft Resource Pack inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Dustycraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 and you are ready to play!