The Vaultcraft resource pack throws you into a shady and dark post-apocalyptic wasteland. True gamers will find that the realistic visuals and RPG elements of this nuclear wasteland design come from the famous Fallout franchise. Those timeless games make for an outstanding upgrade to the survival aspects of the Minecraft world. You will find that the designs of the upgraded mob visuals reflect enemies in the Fallout world. Next, you will notice that many of the NPCs, animals, and more, have a more realistic appearance to them, making for a grittier gameplay experience. This resource pack will certainly surprise you at every turn. Similarly, with wasteland games, you can expect that some of the mobs are spookier than normal and will have you watching your surroundings at all times. The overall dark and dreary game design is a bit frightening, but will provide you a completely new visual gameplay experience unlike any other.
Vaultcraft — Screenshots
Vaultcraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
Just to let you guys know I will be aiming to update this weekly on Planet Minecraft to finish up the loose edges. This week comes with horses, the witch and some other changes to icons and the menu.