Wolfhound Resource Pack it’s a 64x resolution pack of the first Thistle Texture Pack, yet I wouldn’t say as much, since the textures are all distinctive. It was depicted to be extremely elaborate and characteristics little items on everything. Actually, Wolfhound duplicates the resolution (64x) so gave us a chance to perceive how it goes. Most importantly, it’s less harsh than the Thistle pack (clearly) and Thistle had kept her measures at the same level since Wolfhound isn’t any less “point by point” than her first texture pack. With everything taken into account, I suppose this texture pack might be a splendid texture for otherworldly manors kind of structures or whatever you like. I’m recently astounded by the vectors and drawings on the pieces. Now … you choose if you even want to download it, but I could say that this is a quite original pack and it really worth.
Wolfhound Changelog v1.7:
- Blocks added, items will be coming soonish.
- Update for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine
- Run the game
- Select in options “Resource Packs” button
- Open the “resourcepacks” folder
- Copy and paste your resource pack here