Ozocraft Resource Pack developer has taken incredible lengths to guarantee that when you experience this resource pack despite anything that might have happened before you will be astounded and need to utilize it forever. The obstructs as a part of this composition pack look more than great; they look totally exquisite! The developer, Ozo by its name, really makes the squares look like how they may as well, contrasted with the hyper practical composition packs that look simply taken right of a photo and put on a piece.
The stone blocks look like the stone blocks from our real life and the same idea its applied for grass. Also, the developer got it only right at a 32×32 resource pack. Not too HD, not too flat res. It’s an ideal case of what looks wonderful in Minecraft.
In the event that you suppose the squares look exceptional in this resource pack, you may need to investigate the crowds simultaneously. The creepers are looking a dim, verdant, green obviously yet now there is a kind of winding of light green that goes down the side of its physique. Skeletons, or as I might call them in this resource pack, stone head shooters, look a tad bit darker light black, particularly on the head.
- Added the new stuff for 1.7.9
- Changed cobblestone.
- Changed mossy cobblestone.
- Changed carved stonebrick.
- Changed diamond ore.
- Changed fern.
- Changed doublefern.
- Changed rose bush.
- Changed waterlily.
- Changed blue orchid flower.
- Changed sunflower.
- Changed allium flower.
- Download Ozocraft texture pack.
- Install MCPatcher or Optifine, because this pack is HD format.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options button -> now click on Resource Packs button -> Open Resource Pack folder
- Drag downloaded pack into this folder (.minecraft\resourcepacks).
- Back to Select Resource Pack list and select this pack!