oCd Resource Pack is one of the most populous texture packs. This pack is created on 16×16 resolution, unfortunately only on this resolution is available for download. This pack is created by Disco_ and works perfectly on Minecraft 1.7.4! Because it is not an HD pack, no need to install MCPatcher or Optifine to run this resource pack. The others maps created by disco, this pack runs flawlessly. Some individuals might only go out and get any composition pack, however those appear to make the diversion just as or considerably more uncomfortable to take a gander at. Provided that you’re searching for a resource pack with smooth, straight lines, and with no brutal colors, the ocd Texture pack is the one for you. I invite below to you watch a video review, screenshots with this texture pack, installation tutorial and download link.
The texture theme is basically:
- Default pack inspired
- No noise
- No harsh colors
- All angles @ 90 degrees (even the rails/grass etc XD)
- All spacing even… OCD even
- Download the resource pack
- Extract the zip file you downloaded.
- Copy the folder to %appdata%\.minecraft\resourcepacks
- Open Minecraft and select the resource pack