Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack is made on one resolution 64×64 HD, and this resource pack is updated for Minecraft 1.6.4! This pack was done by “Misa” and is further developed by him and because it is a resource pack HD requires installing MCPatcher HD or Optifine to run in HD! Misas contains a very well done graphics and very good support for this pack. A minus is just that this pack is made only on one resolution, which is only 64×64, but this does not affect graphics on any monitors FULL HD! A few packs have a rundown of distinctive resolutions, going from the most reduced to most noteworthy. From numerous points of view would this be able to be supportive, and useful for players. Nonetheless it might be just as baffling or disappointing. The explanation for why being, basically on the grounds that regularly a pack will take very nearly twice as long to redesign simply on the grounds that there are such a variety of variants the engineer needs to exclusively overhaul. I invite below to you find more information about this resource pack!
- Added texture for coal blocks and hay bales
- Added icons for all the new items in Minecraft 1.6.
- Added all 13 textures for the legitimately-obtainable horses, donkeys, and mules.
- Added textures and icons for the three horse armors.
- Added CIT support for degredation of carrots on a stick, flint and steel, and shears.
- Added very limited support for the ‘ß’ Unicode character.
- And many other things…
- Download the latest pack from the download section or the customizer.
- Run Minecraft, select Resource Packs, select “Open resource pack folder”.
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
- Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32×32 pack.
- Close Minecraft.
- Download the latest MCPatcher HD
- Run MCPatcher.
- Hit the Patch Button.
- Close MCPatcher and you are done.