JoliCraft Resource Pack is one of that packs that no matter what resolution they have, these pack will always know how to entertain you. So, what I’m trying to say is the fact that you can go over the low resolution of x16 and really enjoy this pack because it is now available for Minecraft 1.7.2 and it’s awaiting you to experience it. Because the pack is now available and updated for the latest version of minecraft, it is a complete pack and every little visual aspect has been redesigned, also the smoke from explosion is now animated in a more realistic way and all the mobs are new harder to target but as well more realistic. Nevertheless, you might still be sad about the x16 resolution, but the developer said that he loves this resolution type so much so he won’t change it. Although, if you love something that much, for sure you will do a great job. Go ahead and try it, you will be amazed!
- The complete package, changes almost every visual in Minecraft
- Custom swirly smoke/explosion animation
- “Andre the Wanderer” character skin included
- All terrain items
- GUI & hud
- Moody custom clouds
- All Passive mobs
- All No-So-Passive mobs
- Boat, cart, sign, sun, moon, bed, pumpkinblur, biomes, et cetera!
- Custom animated water, lava, sky colour, fog colour, water colour, random mobs, and more!
- Download jolicraft.zip file, using the download link below.
- Open Minecraft.
- Select “Resource Packs” from the main menu.
- Select “Open Resource Pack Folder”.
- Minecraft’s resource pack folder will open. You must drop the jolicraft.zip in this folder.
- Go back to Minecraft. You’ll now see Jolicraft in the resource pack list.
Advanced Installation (MCPatcher):
- Download MCPatcher and patch your minecraft.
- Download jolicraft.zip and move in .minecraft\resourcepacks folder.
- Open game and select this pack.