JohnSmith resource pack was designed to what I have come to accept is one of the most stupendous minecraft texture specialists that I have ever become aware of. Johnsmith. Flawlessly bundled in this extraordinary pack are clean, definite and sensible square and thing compositions that carry a strangely special viewpoint to the amusement. Not just is this resource pack pleasant for part players or just cool players who are searching for a definite, yet not over done resource pack, that will build their gameplay experience. JohnSmith Resource Pack is accessible in 32×32 resolution, which I suppose is sensible seeing as the pack is as of now nitty gritty enough. Some composition packs can go path over the line with attempting to make there surface pack nitty gritty. A few surfaces could look on the verge of excessively practical for the diversion. Don’t get me wrong, a few players revel in that kind of composition, yet in my presumption I suppose this sort of surface pack is far superior than whatever available I have seen.
JohnSmith Changelog v1.2:
- Greg’s Lighting 1.7 support.
- A few more Factorization item textures.
- Support for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download JohnSmith pack and MCPatcher
- Move the .zip file from pack in the “resourcepacks” folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Play the game and go to Options -> Resource Packs button
- Select this pack