Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack is so successful. This version of pack, available for Minecraft 1.7.4 biomes update, recorded until now more than 100,000 downloads and is still counting, but let’s see what this is about. It can’t be the resolution, because it is only a resolution of x64 and x32 available, so this is not why the pack is so famous. This pack reinstates the default surfaces of minecraft, as well as makes the new compositions more practical; in two divide ways. Minecraft is a medieval based amusement; therefor nothing is impeccable, sensibly. So if minecraft were more reasonable, pieces might be more worn, torn and natural. From what I experienced until now, I could say that the developer, ozBillo by its name, have done a really amazing job because when you install this pack you are kind of teleported back to future, when you were a kid and you are going to find all the stuff from your childhood. So imagine how much hidden things are available in your minecraft if you install this pack, but wait, don’t imagine, just download it and experience!
This pack supports the following modes:
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Connected Textures
- Easy Crafting
- Ender Storage
- Immibis’s Mods
- Key and Code Lock
- Project Bench
- Project Red
- RedPower 2
- Steve’s Carts
Battered Old Stuff Changelog v1.7.4:
- New connected grass, dirt and snow (requires McPatcher 4.3.0 for 1.7.4)
- New jungle planks (shingles, be gone!)
- Added new connected grass and dirt
- Removed connected ores
- Update for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download this pack in x32 or x64, or both versions.
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine and must be installed, only one can be installed, not both.
- Drag Battered Old Stuff.zip file in .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- Open game and go to main menu, Options and Resource Packs button.
- Select this pack and play on your world / server!