The developers of the Boxcraft resource pack have designed the game in a way to maximize game performance. With the extremely simple graphic designs and textures in this resource pack, the game appears less demanding and will improve overall hardware performance on your PC. This is truly a resource pack designed for everyone because it is able to run on all types of computers. The developers state that this is a Lego-like resource pack with extremely smooth and simple textures that fit into one another. The world will appear like a simple grid, but you can expect that the blocks are distinct and mimic those of Vanilla Minecraft. This makes the Boxcraft resource pack extremely approachable and familiar to fans of Vanilla. The simple and cartoonish styling of the resource pack will have you coming back for more with its friendly designs. Overall, gamers can expect a softer, brighter, and overall welcoming game world to explore.
BoxCraft — Screenshots
BoxCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
[16x] [1.9.x] Download BoxCraft Resource Pack- by AahzChi
[16x] [1.8.x] Download BoxCraft Resource Pack- by AahzChi
[16x] [1.7.x - 1.6.x] Download BoxCraft Resource Pack- by MillCzarr
Check out BoxCraft on the Official Source- by AahzChi
Check out BoxCraft on the Official Source- by MillCzarr
It’s very good! Good Job!
Awsome recource pack