The CSB resource pack is an old favorite within the pack community for Minecraft. There are very small changes to this resource pack, with many of the details being found from the new coloring choices used. The blocks and game textures use a new color palette to share a new atmosphere within the Minecraft world. This is a basic resource pack that doesn’t change much, but does have some outstanding block designs for a refreshing upgrade. Overall, you can expect that this resource pack will appear closely to Vanilla Minecraft.
CSB — Screenshots & Video
CSB — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.