The LAR Games resource pack is an extremely simple pack consisting of minor game changes. With the simple upgrades and updates to the visuals of some of the features of the game, gamers can still enjoy many of Vanilla Minecraft’s default features while enjoying many of the simplest updates to the game. The new art style of some of the blocks, armor sets, and items give Minecraft a more cartoonish feeling to the game. Overall, many of the game world features are designed to reflect those of Vanilla Minecraft. Many of the textures and features are still the exact same. Do not expect a massive overhaul of Minecraft with the LAR Games resource pack, instead, you can expect miniscule changes to influence your standard gameplay experience. There are some exciting new textures to be found out in the game world as well as at home when you are base building. Overall, this is a minimal and simplistic resource pack with very few changes to the default game.
LAR Games — Screenshots
LAR Games — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.