Steampunk Resource Pack is coming with an x64 resolution, but don’t worry, because there are other great features to be happy about. If you enjoyed the movie transformers or iron man, you will enjoy this resource pack even more. All the mobs are now metal golems and all the swords are heavy weapons that are willing to deal great damage. Even the armors are new so there are enough reasons for you to give this resource pack a shot. So, let’s congrats Glimmar, the developer, for creating such a nice resource pack and for giving us the opportunity to have an experience like this. All HD texture packs require MCPatcher to greatly enhance the use of HD custom animations, random extra mobs, extra villagers, special connected textures, animated guis and much, much more. Do not make the mistake of believing now Minecraft 1.7.5 ‘officially’ supports HD, that you no longer need MC Patcher.
- New Christmas chests (both normal and double).
- Added 16 ‘glass_pane_tops.png’ made from my standard brass glass frame. Eventually I may change some of these to reflect the stained glass they are associated with. However the beauty of the standard brass glass frame means that all the glass panes can be slotted together and feel like they are all fastened together under a common framework.
- Added 64 ctm’d ‘ice_packed.png’ textures for the new opaque ice.
- New single ‘ice_packed.png’ texture for non-MCPatcher use.
- Update for Minecraft 1.7.9
- Download Glimmar’s Steampunk texture / resource pack
- Boot up the Minecraft game, select ‘Options’, select ‘Resource packs’, select ‘Open Resource Packs Folder’ and just drag ‘Glimmar’s Steampunk’ zip file into it, from where you saved it. Don’t forget to select it as your pack of choice.
- Install MCPatcher HD and patch your minecraft client.