Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is now available for Minecraft 1.12 and it comes with resolutions from x16 to x512, so this could be a very great news for any Minecraft fan out there. Implementing some new ways of experiencing Minecraft, this resource pack adds some new features to the game that could affect your gameplay from so many points of view. For those who don’t know, this pack is a 100 percent ready, and this means that every terrain, item, armor, color, the mob and any other element you can think of is now completely updated. Also, being able to experience this resource pack in x512 resolution type, will make your game more realistic and you will be able to face the true power of Minecraft and hopeful you will be able to handle it too. Nevertheless, we should be thankful to the developer, Sphax84 by its name because he really did a great job by creating this amazing resource pack. As well, if you want to contribute at this pack, you can write a comment in the area below with what do you want to be implemented, and we will make sure that your idea will go directly to the developer. Have fun and stay tuned!
- Download the MCPatcher HD or Optifine HD
- Patch a fresh version of Minecraft game with “HDTextures” and “HDFont” (you should not check “Better grass”:picture) [Only for MCPatcher]
- Download this pack “Sphax PureBDCraft”
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Options -> Resource Packs” section.