Skyfall Realistic Resource Pack is about James Bond, a standout amongst the most famous motion pictures in the 21′s century. Its prevalence goes once more to the 60′s of the twentieth century. This resource pack is dependent upon the past James Bond motion picture Skyfall. This resource pack is a reasonable with a resolution of 16×16 which gives the climate of mystery and activity. The resource pack works incredible with the James Bond maps and fabricates. The compositions are decently brilliant and make an obscure air. The lighting of this surface pack is much superior to the default version. However the composition pack is not completed yet and has a few surfaces missing, e.g streaming water. There is no surface and it ruins the entire look of the asset pack. And also missing compositions, the artistic creations are not adapted from the default pack. So the resource pack still has an unfinished and unpleasant look.
Skyfall Realistic Changelog v0.6:
- Updated some blocks and items, and most important, text fix.
- Managed to fix some mob bugs with no colours showing.
- Cleaned up page a bit.
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Fixed some slight messy blocks.
- Download the resource pack .zip file
- Open up run and type in %appdata%
- Then click on application support and the Roaming
- This will lead you to the .minecraft folder
- Open it
- Locate the resourcepacks folder in .minecraft
- Palce the resource pack .zip file into that folder
- Close all of the windows