Romecraft Resource Pack will give you a chance to convert your game into a diversion of old Rome, finish with Roman-style cobblestones, Roman blocks, columns, thus substantially more. The grandest augmentations to Romecraft are the new themed building materials. The themed building materials incorporate columns Roman blocks, windows, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The sum of these building materials permit players to assemble complex, itemized structures in a genuine Roman style. There are likewise novel sets of protective layer for various diverse sorts of characters. There is Praetorian precious stone protection, for instance, and also ruler gold defensive layer, Celtic infantry, covering and numerous different styles, all of which look like something taken straight out of a Roman history course reading. Provided that you need to make epic Roman structures and landmarks, then the Romecraft pack can absolutely offer assistance. With more than enough new building materials and a guarantee to safeguarding the manifestation of old Rome, the Romecraft texture pack inspires in such a large number of diverse ways.
Romecraft Changelog v14.5:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.4!
- New tinted glass textures are now “roman” varieties of grates and thick, cast windows.
- Wood textures for the 2 new trees, though they may change in the future.
- All flowers should be done!
- Many block tweaks to new and old textures!
- Download Romecraft GERMANIA 14.zip
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Unzip Romecraft GERMANIA 14.zip in resourcepacks folder (you need use WinRar, 7ZIP or something similar)
- Run Minecraft, go to Optinos -> Resource Packs button
- Select Romecraft pack and play!