Rex Wasted Resource Pack is a resource pack I made for a marvelous game mode called Wasted, which might be played on the Shotbow system. I began drawing my own particular weapons for the amusement, and individuals asked for me to discharge it. Notwithstanding it is done, and could be downloaded here. It would be ideal if you note that I will perhaps make future overhauls to enhance anything. This resourcepack is made to play Wasted. Play Wasted on Shotbow system. The IP is us.shotbow.net Please note that Wasted is at present ONLY playable on Minecraft rendition 1.6.4, so utilize your launcher to go on 1.6.4, join Shotbow, then join Wasted. The 1.7.4 adaptation is ONLY included so when Wasted upgrades, you can utilize that one. This is an amazing pack and every true minecraft player should experience this as soon as possible. So don’t hesitate anymore and play this wonderful pack!
Rex Wasted Changelog v1.1:
- Fixed the language pack.
- Added a new version of the resourcepack, for a less blur effect.
- Ready for Minecraft 1.7.4
Rex Wasted Resource Pack Features:
- 20 gun textures.
- Custom language pack for Wasted.
- Custom title screen.
- Custom font from REX’ PACK.
- Kevlar armor, leather helmet and jetpack textures.
- 20+ other textures.
- Animated textures.
- Mech texture.
- Sounds by darkstriker999.
- XP bar texture.
- Inventory has been changed.
NOTE: This resource pack is made to play Wasted. Play Wasted on Shotbow network. The IP is us.shotbow.net Please turn off “server textures” in your video settings before playing Wasted.
How to install Rex Wasted Resource Pack?
- Run Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the pack and your done!
- Press WinKey+R.
- Type “%appdata%” (Without the quotes) In the window that pops up.
- Open “.minecraft” folder.
- Open “resourcepacks” folder.
- Paste the file into that folder, and your ready to go! (Select from “Resource Packs” in minecraft options)