LushCraft HD Resource Pack is a resource pack that has various definitions incorporating 8x, 16x, 32x and 64 x 64. It is at present cutting-edge with the full arrival of Minecraft. The engineer makes a request for reaction to enhance the composition pack. The primary point of Lush specialty is to make Minecraft look more ‘lavish’, the designer needs to make the colours look richer. The surfaces stay loyal to the default compositions in Minecraft and are all recognisable. Lushcraft was made by sisisimoore and he has made an incredible showing. It takes a considerable measure of work to make and uphold a composition pack it doesn’t mind staying up with the latest. The surface pack seems to be discharged mostly with the standard definition until additional squares are finished. He is filling in as quick as I can to finish it as quick as possible.
LushCraft HD Changelog v4.3:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added: Jungle Leaves
- Edited: Oak Leaves and birch Leaves
- Other minor edits.
- Download LushCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Run the game normally
- Go to “Resource Packs” in options
- Click on “Open Resource Pack folder”
- Copy and paste the resource pack here without unzipping