HerobrineCraft resource pack presents another swarm sort, one of its sorts and the most dangerous of all; Herobrine, thus the pack’s name. However the artist of this pack has sat down for a bit to research the Herobrine myth after the genuine making of the pack itself. With much information of the urban legend, he was then fit to improve an astounding, yet remarkable pack that brings Herobrine into your singleplayer planets. This, as well as Herobrine will frequent, damage, murder and spread confusion; not dependably by hurting or crushing land, yet talking into your visit box indeed, when he is a reasonable separation away. This went to a stun to numerous players and the myth rapidly transform into legend as an infection. Herobrine might frequent the mist of your planet, staying just in sight. The character of Herobrine was just about indistinguishable to Steve, however the eyes of the character were a pale white colour.
HerobrineCraft Changelog Pre-2.7:
- Now in 32×32
- Now for 1.7.4 + or –
- Most textures are still 16×16 and are not edited yet
- Most textures from 2.5 haven’t been added yet
- 2.6 will be released in 2-5 weeks from today
Note: This pack is only 25% complete!
- Download and install the Optifine HD, or manually patch by using the MCPatcher HD program.
- Download the Herobrinecraft texture pack zip file for Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “resourcepacks” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded resource pack zip file into the “resourcepacks” folder.