Drawn to Mine Resource Pack is something that the designer has dependably needed a Drawn to Life surface pack, yet he never discovered one, so he accepted it didn’t exist. So the engineer chose to make one itself! All the altered compositions have been taken straightforwardly from attracted to life by means of screenshots, so they look much the same as the genuine article! We are particularly pleased with the Jowee crosshair. The greatest preference this composition pack has is that it will carry the definitive feeling of Minecraft. With humble measure of progressions made to the default compositions, the composition pack will allow new encounter however keep the diversion recognizable as Minecraft. Unnecessary editing and change have been maintained a strategic distance from to keep the amusement unique. As it’s a basic composition pack with determination at the easier band, the surface pack will less like offer super clean dreams. It is a basic composition pack after all.
Drawn to Mine Changelog v1.7:
- Snow has been changed to the original DTL texture, while the sides of snow grass blocks are now the ice texture from DTL.
- Wooden doors now use the exit gate texture from DTL.
- Ready for Minecraft 1.7.4
How to install Drawn to Mine Resource Pack?
- Press WinKey+R.
- Type “%appdata%” (Without the quotes) In the window that pops up.
- Open “.minecraft” folder.
- Open “resourcepacks” folder.
- Paste the file into that folder, and your ready to go! (Select from “Resource Packs” in minecraft options)