Dokucraft The Saga Continues Resource Pack is available in HD and updated for Minecraft 1.12! This texture is an RPG resource pack very well successful and is continuing work Dokucraft texture pack, created by “doku”. The Saga Continues is created and designed by Hickerydickery. This pack is available in two resolution HD (32×32 and 64×64) and one non-HD (16×16). Because it is an HD pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine installed! The point when utilizing the Dokucraft surface pack for Minecraft, you don’t be wary of solid FPS utilization. Seeing as the composition pack has numerous determination forms, all you need to do is pick the right one for you and keep playing not surprisingly. Be shrewd when picking the right determination, and use practical judgment skills. The more level quality the surface pack, the quicker your diversion will run with it. It is suggested you get MCPatcher or Optifine when utilizing even the least determination of the composition pack. See below for more information about this resource pack, as well as video reviews, screenshots with this texture, installation tutorial and download links!
Dokucraft The Saga Continues Installation Tutorial
- Download the MCPatcher HD or Optifine HD
- Patch a fresh version of Minecraft game with “HDTextures” and “HDFont” (you should not check “Better grass”:picture) [Only for MCPatcher]
- Download this pack “Sphax PureBDCraft”
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Options -> Resource Packs” section.