Daffcraft Resource Pack is a vivid asset pack with moderately reasonable compositions. In the event that you instate the asset pack a fall instantly to the rich shades. Particularly with trees and fences which is again extremely clear. Consistent with the originator, the Daffcraft Resource Pack is one of a sensible asset pack with his own particular ostentatious style. Particularly for more seasoned urban communities or medieval situations and maps the Daffcraft Texture Pack is extremely great. There you can see the resource pack incorporating in association with a more senior city with gigantic structures and old bungalows with red tops. The resource pack right now has a resolution of 64×64. This pack has hand made surfaces, underpin for joined compositions and irregular hordes, and even permits you to ask for your own particular surface to be made! An alternate exceptional thing about this composition pack is exactly how damn incredible it looks, it will fulfill any energetic Minecrafter!
Daffcraft 1.6.2 Resource Pack Features:
- Every single block is textures by hand!
- Unique textured sky, moon and sun!
- Supports random mobs!
- Supports connected/ random and repeated textures with blocks!
- Frequently updated!
- Custom font!
Daffcraft Changelog v1.9.1:
- Added coal block texture
- Added hay block texture
- Added hardened clay block texture in all different colors
- Added name tag texture
- Added lead texture
- And added HORSES
- Added new ctm supported end stone texture
- Added new note block texture
- Added new dragon egg texture
- Added new End sky texture
- Added new spruce wood (log)
- Added new (extrem unrealistic and kinda “plastic” looking)(But anyway, I like it) TNT
- Added new brick block
- Added new mossy stonebrick
- Improved the HUD
- Improved the lava
- Improved the beacon
- Improved the diamond block (more saturation)
- Improved the quarz pillar, more “old greek” style
- Improved the anvil block
- Improved the brewing stand
- Enhanced the Monster Spawner
- Download the DaffCraft 64px [1.6.4].zip, below
- Download and install Optifine or McPatcher
- Place the downloaded DaffCraft 64px [1.6.2].zip in your %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Have fun!