Crafteepack resource pack is now available for Minecraft 1.6.2 and it makes everything feel more unobtrusive, clean and less hard to take a gander at! The stones feel more characteristic, the backwoods appear richer and your towns all of a sudden appear invigorating and exceptionally wonderful! Investigate yourself at the splendidly reproduced surfaces that will make your scene appear to pop.
As you can see, it is very nearly a delicate lighting feel to it since the surfaces appear less square (how unexpected since everything in the Minecraft planet is square) and it truly gives a feeling of hand made and more characteristic components to your amusement! Indeed, the typically kind of extraordinary looking wood grains and cobble stone appears more like it streams together much nicer than it might in the default pack! This surface pack looks truly great!
Provided that you need a clean, unpretentious and invigorating look to your Minecraft planet without totally adapting the feel of the diversion itself, Crafteepack for Minecraft is something to look at immediately! But don’t trust us, just download it right away and make sure you experience every little feature that comes with this amazing resource pack.
Crafteepack Changelog v2.16
- Added noteblock
- Added missing horse gui
- Converted to resource pack format
- Tweaked horse armor
- Update for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the texture pack
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks or run Minecraft and select Resource Packs button in your menu selection.
- Open resource packs folder (if not already opened by the first option) and drag in the entire texture pack zip file.
- Select it under your resource packs menu selection and spawn in your world.
Note: MCPatcher highly recommended for new skybox, random mobs and biome colors!